Instructors: Giulian Favrin, Clara Wolfe
Materials Needed: Your wind instrument (or percussion mallets. Percussion instruments provided). If you need a wind instrument we may be able to help you rent one from the Conservatory. We will need to work out if we can help you rent/ borrow an instrument before the end of add/drop to make sure you can take the course! Talk to us, we will help you.
- To provide the opportunity for Oberlin College, Conservatory, and community wind and percussion players to participate in an ensemble devoted to classic and modern wind ensemble music.
- To prepare and play pieces for an audience and to share the love of wind ensemble music with the greater Oberlin community.
- For members to grow as musicians and performers.
- For members to learn from each other, share knowledge and experience, and work as a unit – We all play together.
- To learn and play 5 pieces as an ensemble in a final performance to finish the semester!
- OCWE is open to wind and percussion musicians at or above high school proficiency level.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com